Mobile Legends is the game that is most played right now on Android and iOS platform. The sad part is that if you are a Windows OS enthusiast, you will not be able to play this MOBA as there is no Windows version for this title. But the best part is that there is always a way to do this.
The Mobile Legends: Bang Bang MOBA is an online multiplayer game for the mobile operating system such as Android and iOS platform. It requires an internet connection with a setup of 5-vs-5 gameplay.
The game is always compared to League of Legends and DOTA 2 because of its game format. While it is made mainly for mobile devices, its graphics quality is really on a top-notched level. That is if you are using a high-end phone with a credible graphics card. And even if your smartphone is not made for gaming, you will still be able to play this game by adjusting the graphics quality from the settings area.
Install Mobile Legends on PC
Since Mobile Legends have no available app for Windows operating system version, you are limited to a few options to enjoy this brilliant game. And by limited that means you can still play this game on your PC on a specific procedure. Don’t worry because this is going to be an easy step-by-step guide. You will not need some coding ability just to perform this task.
- Open your favorite internet browsers such as Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, or even Microsoft Edge.
- Choose your Android emulator. The most recommended emulators are BlueStacks and NOX app player. You can download bluestacks from bluestacksguides website.
- In this case, we will be using the NOX app player because it is much optimized for gaming on Android platform. Either way, if you choose the BlueStacks emulator, the procedure is pretty much the same.
- Download NOX (or BlueStacks) to your local hard drive.
- Run and install the EXE file that you downloaded.
- Once done with the installation, go to the created shortcut on your desktop and launch NOX.
- Enter your Gmail account to access the Play Store inside the emulator.
- Search and install Mobile Legends: Bang Bang.
- After the installation is finished, you can now start playing the MOBA game.
Things to know
If you chose NOX app player, the interface is pretty much straightforward. You just choose the preferred control setup that you are most comfortable with. If you want more improvement with your emulator’s performance, you can adjust the settings of the emulator to do that. That is if your Windows machine has a lot more hardware performance to spare. Otherwise, you can just go for the default settings that the NOX provided for you.
Check out: Get Highly Engaged Instagram Followers Now